1. Aycicek, H., Aksoy, A., Saygi, S., 2005. Determination of aflatoxin levels in some dairy and food products which consumed in Ankara, Turkey. Food Control, 16: 263-266.
2. Bakirci, I., 2001. A study on the occurrence of aflatoxin M1 in milk and milk products produced in Van province of Turkey. Food Control,12: 47-51.
3. Beheshti, H.R., Asadi, M., 2014. Aflatoxins in animal feed in Iran. Food Additives & Contaminants: Part B, 7: 40-42.
4. Eskandari, M. H., Pakfetrat, S., 2014.
Aflatoxins and heavy metals in animal feed in Iran. Food Additives & Contaminants: Part B, 7: 202-207.
5. D'Mello, J.P.F., Macdonald, A.M.C., 1997. Mycotoxins. Animal Feed Science and Technology, 69: 155-166.
6. Gürbay, A., Aydın, S., Girgin, G., Engin, A.B., Şahin, G., 2006. Assessment of aflatoxin M1 levels in milk in Ankara, Turkey. Food Control, 17: 1-4.
7. Ivastava, V.P., Bu-Abbas, A., Al-Johar, W., Al-Mufti, S., Siddiqui, M.K.J., 2001. Aflatoxin M 1 contamination in commercial samples of milk and dairy products in Kuwait. Food Additives & Contaminants, 18: 993-997.
8. Kamkar, A., 2005. A study on the occurrence of aflatoxin M1 in raw milk produced in Sarab city of Iran. Food Control, 16: 593-599.
9. Kangethe, E. K., Langa, K. A. 2009. Aflatoxin B1 and M1 contamination of animal feeds and milk from urban centers in Kenya. African Health Sciences, 9: 218-226.
10.Lopez, C., Ramos, L., Ramadan, S., Bulacio, L., Perez, J., 2001. Distribution of aflatoxin M1 in cheese obtained from milk artificially contaminated. International journal of food microbiology, 64: 211-215.
11.Mahmoudi, R., Norian, R., Katiraee, F., Pajohi Alamoti, M.R., 2013. Total aflatoxin contamination of maize produced in different regions of Qazvin-Iran. International Food Research Journal, 20(5): 2901-2904.
12.Markaki, P., Melissari, E., 1997. Occurrence of aflatoxin M1 in commercial pasteurized milk determined with ELISA and HPLC. Food Additives & Contaminants, 14: 451-456.
13.Martins, M.L., Amp, X., Martins, H.M.,
2004. Aflatoxin M1 in yoghurts in Portugal. International Journal of food microbiology, 91: 315-317.
14.Park, D., 2002. Effect of Processing on Aflatoxin, In: DeVries, J., Trucksess, M., Jackson, L., Mycotoxins and Food Safety, Springer Press, UK.173-179.
15.Rahimi, E., Kargar, A.R., Zamani, F. 2008. Assessment of aflatoxin B1 levels in animal feed of dairy farms in Chaharmahal & Bakhtiari. Animal Science Journal (Pajouhsh & Sazandegi), 79: 66-71.
16.Rashid, N., Bajwa, M., Rafeeq, M., Khan, M., Ahmad, Z., Tariq, M., Wadood, A., Abbas, F. 2012. Prevalence of aflatoxin B1 in finished commercial broiler feed from west central Pakistan. Journal of Animal and Plant Sciences, 22: 6-10.
17.Rastogi, S., Dwivedi, P.D., Khanna, S.K., Das, M., 2004. Detection of Aflatoxin M1 contamination in milk and infant milk products from Indian markets by ELISA. Food Control, 15: 287-290.
18.Rodríguez Velasco, M.L., Calonge Delso, M.M., OrdónezEscudero, D., 2003. ELISA and HPLC determination of the occurrence of aflatoxin M 1 in raw cow's milk. Food Additives & Contaminants, 20: 276-280.
19.Samarajeewa, U., Sen, A.C., Cohen, M.D., Wei, C.I., 1990. Detoxification of Aflatoxins in Foods and Feeds by Physical and Chemical Methods. Journal of Food Protection, 53: 489-501.
20.Van Egmond, H.P., 1983. Mycotoxins in dairy products. Food Chemistry, 11: 289-307.
21.Van Egmond, H.P., 1993. Rationale for regulatory programmes for mycotoxins in human foods and animal feeds. Food Additives & Contaminants, 10: 29-36.
22.Van Egmond, H.P., 1995. Mycotoxins: Regulations, quality assurance and
reference materials. Food Additives & Contaminants, 12: 321-330.
23.Vagef, R., Mahmoudi, R., 2013. Occurrence of Aflatoxin M1 in raw and pasteurized milk produced in west region of
Iran (during summer and winter). International Food Research Journal, 20(3): 1421-1425.